Click on the step that you want and the information on that step will come up.
1. Admitted that I was powerless over the thing that was causing my life to become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a power greater than myself could restore me to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn my will and my life over to the care of God through His Son Jesus Christ.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of my self.
5. Admitted to God, to myself, and to another human being the exact nature of my wrongs.
6. Was ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked Him to remove my shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons I had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when I was wrong promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve my conscious contact with God, praying only for knowledge of His will and for the power
of the Holy Spirit to carry that our.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, I am going to carry this message to others, and to practice these principles in all of my affairs.